******Cricket Thread******

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brilliant by Lancs today. Also with all what's going on in India with their Covid situation why is The IPL still being played?

I've been watching the IPL seen most 2nd half of games when I've come home from work.and some full games at weekend when they have not clashed with City playing.
I've enjoyed it , some top class players, I hope they dont cancel it , and I hope the covid situation gets better in India.

Lancs doing great again, 80-4 yesterday
350-7 at lunch today, 8th wicket partnership 102 at present, if they can get over 400 Kent have it all to
Lancs doing great again, 80-4 yesterday
350-7 at lunch today, 8th wicket partnership 102 at present, if they can get over 400 Kent have it all to do
BBC reported the stand by Wood and Lamb as batting at 7 and 8 for the eighth wicket ycnmiu.

Anything Shane Warne can do...

Batsman finishes right back in the crease, as did Gatting iirc.
I was never much of a bat, but this can't be the correct way to play legspin, especially if the pitch is worn. Can any decent batter tell me what is the correct way?

Made some inroads this morning Kent four down and still over a 100 behind, not sure who’s doing the Kent YouTube coverage but it’s fucking awful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.