******Cricket Thread******

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lancs lose by 87. Very poor again today and tactically naive for the second game running. With 2 games left I can see a real struggle to finish top 3, especially with Essex as the last game.
It is almost the 2nd XI though with the players lost to The Hundred, even players who were not picked in the draft an be called up as emergency replacement like Vilas.

It is almost the 2nd XI though with the players lost to The Hundred, even players who were not picked in the draft an be called up as emergency replacement like Vilas.
That’s what I don’t get with The Hundred, if it’s sucking players from the normal county game plus those on England duty it seems to defeat the object for me, particularly when we are clearly lacking in the test team at the moment. I guess it’s good for the crash bang wallop merchants who need a new T20 fix

Frustrating that the county championship is now isolated at the season’s poles. If this continues, maybe North Face should start making cricket clothing.

That’s what I don’t get with The Hundred, if it’s sucking players from the normal county game plus those on England duty it seems to defeat the object for me, particularly when we are clearly lacking in the test team at the moment. I guess it’s good for the crash bang wallop merchants who need a new T20 fix
It also means the best one day players never play 50 over cricket unless selected and playing for England. There are probably about 40 players this applies to.

Have a spare ticket for Trent bridge today, very last minute, if you live in the area or want to drive over for the afternoon, you can have it for the price of a pint. Message me.

(I'm at the ground, can just walk out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.