******Cricket Thread******

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it's mindset I just think it's form/ability to be honest. Hameed played well last night but he gets bogged down quite easily and really struggles to find scoring shots. Root in comparison, comes in and immediately can find some singles/scoring shots to rotate the strike and push the run rate. We need just shy of 4 an over. It's doable but we've been at 2 an over this morning session.

On balance I agree with you and think we'll draw this test. They're talking a lot about getting to tea and then having an onslaught. But England wont have that mentality because we'll be too concerned about losing wickets. We could maybe do it with an hour left if we've got 6 or 7 wickets left. But I just can't see it.
I agree although form/ability does /can influence mindset.
I will be surprised if we get anywhere near the opportunity to run chase.
We need to be careful though as once Kohli sniffs we are out of any chase he can attack.
Need to get to tea losing a max of one more wicket lost.

Need to avoid the 2-3 wickets in quick session before the new ball, think if we lose another wicket before then we would struggle to bat out the day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.