******Cricket Thread******

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lancs need 196 to win when they start there 2nd innings soon.
It's fascinating at the moment. Warks have got 17 overs to get 2 wickets for that 3rd bowling point which they'll need if Hants beat Lancs (by my calculation, which could be wrong). Hants will get a lift if Warks fail as it will then be in their own hands so could in turn put pressure on Lancs. 196 won't be easy even without the added pressure.

It's fascinating at the moment. Warks have got 17 overs to get 2 wickets for that 3rd bowling point which they'll need if Hants beat Lancs (by my calculation, which could be wrong). Hants will get a lift if Warks fail as it will then be in their own hands so could in turn put pressure on Lancs. 196 won't be easy even without the added pressure.

Yes, Warks got 20 off the last scoring over of their innings, so it's that close

Get the final bowling point, and they're in the driving seat.

At least we are in the Bob Willis final if we win, that is 50/50 now, and 50/50 Warks don't win, 25% chance of the CC.

Still 4th is more likely, but everything to play for. In 2011 Lanky tended to score better in the 2nd innings there, which wasn't hard after very low 1st innings totals.

Warwickshire failed to get that last bowling point. Might give Hampshire that lift now so could be bad news for us.

I thought they'd got it - 8 wickets inside 110 overs.
The BBC table has them above Lancashire at the moment.

Surely if Hampshire win, they finish top regardless of anyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.