******Cricket Thread******

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you imagine being a bowler in that dressing room, surely it's got to cause some tension in a " fcuking man up you batsmen cunts" way

See, it is far from being the case that Australia always completely dominates matches against England right through the match. I'm talking about matches that they've won. A thousand times over the last thirty years, we've seen England get their foot firmly on Australia's neck, only for the Aussies to wriggle out from under it and turn the match around. Such was the case when the Aussies were at about 60 for 4 in this one. That's why I'm not getting excited about taking a couple of early wickets. If they get to about 80 for 7, I'll start getting excited. And even then…

won the draw in the last rain affected test and all been told its a job well done and your place in the test squad is safe in the coming years. even the captain and coach and backing staff are untouchable ?

See, it is far from being the case that Australia always completely dominates matches against England right through the match. I'm talking about matches that they've won. A thousand times over the last thirty years, we've seen England get their foot firmly on Australia's neck, only for the Aussies to wriggle out from under it and turn the match around. Such was the case when the Aussies were at about 60 for 4 in this one. That's why I'm not getting excited about taking a couple of early wickets. If they get to about 80 for 7, I'll start getting excited. And even then…
Me too!I think if we dont get them for double figures then its done.
Cant see England chasing much over 160

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.