******Cricket Thread******

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems to me that England's central tactic is to hope Alex Hales has another innings like THAT one.

Don't think that's a winner on too many occasions. If only we had a big hitting number four in the wings to pick...

James Vince's county championship scores this season: 0; 144; 58*; 30; 50*; 159; 61; 29*; 70; 56

657 runs at an average of 93.85. I know it's division two but surely he must be in the England reckoning? He's done exactly what was asked of all the players this summer i.e. score big runs for your county and show you deserve selection.

Shands said:
James Vince's county championship scores this season: 0; 144; 58*; 30; 50*; 159; 61; 29*; 70; 56

657 runs at an average of 93.85. I know it's division two but surely he must be in the England reckoning? He's done exactly what was asked of all the players this summer i.e. score big runs for your county and show you deserve selection.

Doesnt seem to matter when it comes to england selection. Not sure why we need to play bell and root in the same team, not exactly explosive players.

Bluemoonie92 said:
Shands said:

Doesnt seem to matter when it comes to england selection. Not sure why we need to play bell and root in the same team, not exactly explosive players.

Although it has to be said that when it's Alastair Cook scoring hundreds in Div Two, oh that's different. He's batting like God and all is well and next time he sees Mitchell Johnson he's going to jolly well score runs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.