******Cricket Thread******

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Twenty minutes to tea, tricky session, I know I'll unleash my famous off drive second ball. None of the watchful start bollocks for me"

Hyperbole. Struggling against the second best side in the world shocker.
Yes I know but frankly playing at home on wickets that should suit the home team, we have not exactly performed have we? Root needs relieving of the captaincy to get his batting back on track. What we have learned though is that some of this team are not cut out for test cricket.

Yes I know but frankly playing at home on wickets that should suit the home team, we have not exactly performed have we? Root needs relieving of the captaincy to get his batting back on track. What we have learned though is that some of this team are not cut out for test cricket.
Who do you want as captain?

There are no ranking points for this series, so they’ve tried out some players. Some have worked, others haven’t.

We desperately need a spinner. The only other opener we haven’t tried since he got his career back on track is Hameed. We could drop one of Crawley or Sibley for him.

We've got Buttler and Stokes to come back to help the batting, keeping and balance of the side.

Hopefully Robinson can come back soon after a rap on the knuckles and replace Stone.

New Zealand are a great side and may go on to be the best test match team if they beat India! But England are a shambles in test match cricket from the Captain to the team picks! It seems that all they care about now is 20/20 and one Dayers oh and the Hundred!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.