******Cricket Thread******

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ********The Winter Ashes********

foetus said:
He obviously didn't enjoy that ass raping
I think you should retire after that comment ;-)

Well that was a surprise, hes an arrogant barsteward anway ;-). Worrying that panesar is next in line though. time for kerrigan to step up, anyone who actually watches county cricket will know he is more than capable!

Bluemoonie92 said:
Well that was a surprise, hes an arrogant barsteward anway ;-). Worrying that panesar is next in line though. time for kerrigan to step up, anyone who actually watches county cricket will know he is more than capable!

Really don't think he's ready. We all saw what happened during the last experiment. I'm sure he can make the step up but not quite yet. Monty isn't the answer though as he just darts in the same delivery 6 times in a row.

RandomJ said:
Bluemoonie92 said:

Really don't think he's ready. We all saw what happened during the last experiment. I'm sure he can make the step up but not quite yet. Monty isn't the answer though as he just darts in the same delivery 6 times in a row.

i know what you mean mate, but you cant judge him off that game alone. Swanne got torn apart when he came into the team, the same as warne on his debut. He is a great bowler, just look at his stats. Im sure he will become our spinner in the near future

Bluemoonie92 said:
RandomJ said:
Bluemoonie92 said:

i know what you mean mate, but you cant judge him off that game alone. Swanne got torn apart when he came into the team, the same as warne on his debut. He is a great bowler, just look at his stats. Im sure he will become our spinner in the near future

To be honest I would really love to see a leg spinner. Leg spin is exciting and a good leg spinner just makes things happen. I'm not really big on county cricket anymore so I have no idea if there are any decent engllsh leg spinners about.

RandomJ said:
Bluemoonie92 said:
RandomJ said:

To be honest I would really love to see a leg spinner. Leg spin is exciting and a good leg spinner just makes things happen. I'm not really big on county cricket anymore so I have no idea if there are any decent engllsh leg spinners about.

Scott Borthwick and Adil Rashid are the only 2 that come to mind, but both have been impressing more with the bat than the ball recently though

what a cop out by the selfish coward. Stuck in whilst it was all glory and adulation and has dumped it all on his team mates when the going gets tough, or he can't be a "hero". Let his team down, let his country down, all about his ego and all about him, as always. His attitude on and off the field has stunk for a while, knew I was right about him and he's tarnished his reputation with this stunt. No respect for his team mates or his country, and I have no respect for him.

Is it possible he's been tapped on the shoulder and told England will be playing younger players in the next two tests.

Still could have stayed and supported the rest of the team.mind you.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
what a cop out by the selfish coward. Stuck in whilst it was all glory and adulation and has dumped it all on his team mates when the going gets tough, or he can't be a "hero". Let his team down, let his country down, all about his ego and all about him, as always. His attitude on and off the field has stunk for a while, knew I was right about him and he's tarnished his reputation with this stunt. No respect for his team mates or his country, and I have no respect for him.

I agree.

He should have retired either before or after the series, not halfway through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.