Cricket Thread

Surrey 418-6 at Trent Bridge so don’t appear to be missing the England contingent; 4 of the 6 wickets have been taken by Farhan Ahmed (brother of Rehan) who is yet only 16.

Can we get them out for 228? With one or two exceptions, England made that pitch look fairly benign. Or can that be put down to the SL attack being pretty ordinary?

Incredible achievement to be on the Lords honours board for 5wickets in an innings, 10 wickets in a match and a century by your 5th test! Well done Gus.

Can we get them out for 228? With one or two exceptions, England made that pitch look fairly benign. Or can that be put down to the SL attack being pretty ordinary?

See this is what I meant really about England's total putting it beyond Sri Lanka to win. Even on a flat pitch that's not doing much, we've definitely got the bowlers to get Sri Lanka out for a score that's well below 428. In fact, I thoroughly expect us to do it. Even if they somehow get to about 300, I don't see a second innings suicide by England.
I think this match is already beyond them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.