Cricket Thread

The membership are close to a full scale revolt, I’m told. The cricketing side of the club has been in decline for a while but it’s fell off a cliff this season. They are an embarrassment at the moment.

Funnily enough I was talking to a guy I work with who was saying the other day that he buys his dad a membership to Lancs every year as his birthday present. His dad has told him recently he doesn't want him to do it next year. Says its a waste of time and money as they hardly seem to play at OT any more.

Reactions: nmc
Funnily enough I was talking to a guy I work with who was saying the other day that he buys his dad a membership to Lancs every year as his birthday present. His dad has told him recently he doesn't want him to do it next year. Says its a waste of time and money as they hardly seem to play at OT any more.
15 matches at OT this season I think

15 matches at OT this season I think
If someone were only interested in Championship cricket, however, then there are 5 Lancashire fixtures at Old Trafford this summer, I believe only 4 summer last, and even then, they’re so spaced apart that it might reinforce the impression that they hardly play there,

If someone were only interested in Championship cricket, however, then there are 5 Lancashire fixtures at Old Trafford this summer, I believe only 4 summer last, and even then, they’re so spaced apart that it might reinforce the impression that they hardly play there,
All the 50 over games take place during the hundred crap so OT not available then.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.