Cricket Thread

Cricket is barmy, why not start lunch a few mins early and not waste 10 mins between innings? People pay a fortune to watch cricket and sometimes the rules or umpires are fucking stupid and take the paying public for granted, especially given the lost overs yesterday. I can only assume England insisted on bowling one over before lunch so SL have to start twice?
They would prefer to, too, but nothing to do with insistence. Those are the rules

Im more on board with the one over to be bowled than losing overs in the day.

Part of the reason I was advocating declaring was making the SL batters start twice.
But the punters paid for 90 overs, not 88. If it was gloomy, or pissing down, fair enough. And I understand that when you buy a ticket for a test match, you're trusting to luck with the weather. But there was no issue that evening. Taking the piss, in my opinion.

But the punters paid for 90 overs, not 88. If it was gloomy, or pissing down, fair enough. And I understand that when you buy a ticket for a test match, you're trusting to luck with the weather. But there was no issue that evening. Taking the piss, in my opinion.
Agreed on the lost overs. Not on the moving lunch.

Sri Lanka are playing shots ball coming to them we were all out going after it and got ourselves out those last 7 wickets

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.