Cricket Thread

Too late for Lancs, I think. Notts are well clear. Thought they'd win this game after getting nearly 400 in the second innings but Somerset are rattling along - wouldn't mind them beating stuck-up Surrey to their first CC title.

Edit: Wait; 3 wickets down, it aint over till - do they still have fat ladies in Lancashire?

Somerset still miles behind the score. Only silver lining as you say, would be for Somerset to go on and win the CC if they do win this match. Surrey away at Essex final round with Somerset playing Hampshire so tough games for both.

I still don't understand why Archer bats as high as he does. He obviously backs himself, but he averages 6 in ODI's, 8 in tests and 14 in T20s! Potts is filthy with the willow but even he's better than that, and Rashid should surely be coming in up the order.

Somerset 5 down.

Lancs have been poor but I don't like the points system. Lancs could conceivably be relegated after winning 4 games but Warwickshire stay up winning 1. There's something not right about that.
Agreed. There needs even more incentive to win games. 16-8 ratio is the same as the old 2 points for a win system in football.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.