Cricket... ZZZZZZZ

Davs 19 said:
ste1969 said:
Whoever named cricket as a sport was a twat, shite game players stood around like twats.

tjgBtGVNoR_okay-that-was-pretty-fucking-stupid.jpg

Good work Davs :)

An out of date game, for out of date people. It's slow, boring and fixed to fuck. How can a game last for 5 days (who the fuck can do that in 2013 by the way) and it ends in a draw. Also how is it so weather dependant. Why can't they play in the rain?

rickmcfc said:
An out of date game, for out of date people. It's slow, boring and fixed to fuck. How can a game last for 5 days (who the fuck can do that in 2013 by the way) and it ends in a draw. Also how is it so weather dependant. Why can't they play in the rain?

Guess im out of date then, as well as the thousands who turn up to the test matches.

Bluemoonie92 said:
rickmcfc said:

Guess im out of date then, as well as the thousands who turn up to the test matches.

Classic cars are out of date, but thousands turn up to shows throughout the summer to look at them. What's your point?

rickmcfc said:
Bluemoonie92 said:
rickmcfc said:

Guess im out of date then, as well as the thousands who turn up to the test matches.[/quot
Classic cars are out of date, but thousands turn up to shows throughout the summer to look at them. What's your point?

that lots of people disagree with the point you made. I can fully understand why some people dont like the longer format but its not out of date.

law74 said:
I will have to find out how you smuggle your own beer in. /quote]

Easy. First one go's in. Walks round to where second one is waiting outside ground. Second one throws bag of beer over. Second one gos in.

ste1969 said:
Whoever named cricket as a sport was a twat, shite game players stood around like twats.
You were never good enough to bowl I take it? You bowl from one end all day and you are knackered by the end of it.

Davs 19 said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
There is no sport on this earth that requires more on-field strategic and tactical dexterity than cricket, especially the Test form of the game.

Funnily enough the only sport that runs it close is baseball.

I love football. I like cricket. The rest I can leave or take tbh.

Same as , GDM. I'd put Rugby ( Union )in between Football and Cricket though.

Surprised an upstanding middle class chap such as yourself doesn't enjoy :)

League is far more entertaining than Union.

Anyone who proclaims a hatred of cricket is not British. Before you start - the West Indians, Indians, Pakistanis etc etc who love this glorious way of life are British through and through. We are cricket. Obviously I do not include the Antipodeans in this. Everyone else stick to your pre marital relations, your voting in the George Orwell house and your mocking of the Archbishop of Canterbury.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.