Crisps.

paphos-mcfc

Miss some of the decent crisps. Can you still get Brannigans? Seabrook and salt n shake? Loved the roast beef and mustard.

What's your favourite?

Seabrook still going strong. They were the last big crisp company (I think) to drop the crinkly platic wrapper you could see through.

Always makes me laugh that they have a shitload of different flavours but the shops only sell the "safe" ones like cheese n onion sea salt etc.

Seabrook have gone shit since they stopped doing the see through packs, Brannigans dont taste the same now they are in foil packs and not the papery type pack, salt n' shake are made by walkers now and dont taste the same!
Why do they have to mess about with perfection!

Canadian Ham seabrook with a pint was my idea of heaven a few years ago, cant find them anymore though

StrangewaysHereWeCome said:
Seabrook still going strong. They were the last big crisp company (I think) to drop the crinkly platic wrapper you could see through.

Always makes me laugh that they have a shitload of different flavours but the shops only sell the "safe" ones like cheese n onion sea salt etc.

Not as good as they used to be, no plastic window to see what your buying. Went to their factory about 3 times with school, it was the yearly 'business trip', got a bollocking for eating a slice of raw potato. Good times, pockets overflowing with free crisps.

paphos-mcfc said:
Miss some of the decent crisps. Can you still get Brannigans? Seabrook and salt n shake? Loved the roast beef and mustard.

What's your favourite?

Yes, all of them, although you don't see Brannigans so much on the shelves as this space has been taken over by the hand cooked crisp market e.g. Kettle crisps and Tyrrells.

Tyrrels or Walkers sensations cheese and onion are faves at the moment

CTID1988 said:
Seabrook have gone shit since they stopped doing the see through packs, Brannigans dont taste the same now they are in foil packs and not the papery type pack, salt n' shake are made by walkers now and dont taste the same!
Why do they have to mess about with perfection!

Canadian Ham seabrook with a pint was my idea of heaven a few years ago, cant find them anymore though

Haha, thought it was just me who enjoyed this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.