Crisps

Sainsbury’s cheese and onion are bloody lovely, £1.15 for a pack of 6. ALDI‘s are less than a £1.00 for 6, and they’re pretty tasty. £1.15 for a pack of walkers nowadays, just not worth it in my opinion.
Where you getting walkers for that price ?
More like. Buy two for £3 at best.

Aldi are a bunch of cunts. Their Pringles rip off might have the same design on the tube but the crisps inside are fuck all like Pringles. Absolute shite.

I try not to eat too many crisps anyway, but after watching the Dawn French documentary about crisp manufacturers on channel 4 on Friday, I'll be giving Walkers a wide berth in future.
Once bought out by PepsiCo, they basically did their best to kill off any opposition like Golden Wonder, Smiths & Philleas Fog.
Went to school in Bradford, and all our tuck shop sold was S&V Seabrook's, so happy to stick with them!

Noticeable difference in salt content between the crisps Iceland sell here in Spain and the much lower salt content of Spanish crisps.
Didn't notice it until I bought a mixed variety of Walkers for a grandson on his hols with us which he found great and I found to be simply not edible.

Ready salted or the smiths ones when you salt them yourselves. Two little blue bags is akin to winning the lottery.

I’m not a fan of those gender neutral ones - lightly salted - who the fuck thought of that? It’s not a flavour, it’s an assault on the senses. Always end up adding more salt to them. I’m sure my arteries are furred up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.