Cristiano Ronaldo

bluemoondays said:
I'm surprised the other teams just don't go on strike. Must be so fucling annoying to look at the revenue from TV and to know that nothing is ever going to change. Ok, even if they had TV money shared like the PL it would be a woman of a job to break into the top 2 but the current situation is ridiculous.

Apparently the TV deal is up at 2013 (forgive me if im wrong) and then the clubs in Spain are to thrash out a new deal (or go on strike) Each year Barca and Real make approximately €120 and €140 million from television rights, with the next highest recipient being Valencia - the last team to win La Liga in 2004 - who receive just over €40 million (£37 million/$57 million).

This is ludicrous in my opinion, how are the other teams meant to compete at all.

ban-mcfc said:
well, imagine our team if we bought both ronaldo and messi.

i don't think we would ever lose again.

Why ? Do they track back and help out the defence ?

toddluvzgta said:
well in my PES 2011 become a legend mode (i'm still playing 2011) a few seasons in Man City bought Ronaldo, and no I wasn't with City at any point in the game

hmmm will City do the same thing on the transfer market a few years later..

Wouldnt want to see him in a city shirt tbh

Josh Blue said:
toddluvzgta said:
well in my PES 2011 become a legend mode (i'm still playing 2011) a few seasons in Man City bought Ronaldo, and no I wasn't with City at any point in the game

hmmm will City do the same thing on the transfer market a few years later..

Wouldnt want to see him in a city shirt tbh
He's one of the best in the world, i'm not saying we should sign him but i definitely wouldn't complain if we did.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.