Cristiano Ronaldo

JoeMercer'sWay said:
judging from the crowd yesterday I don't think he's welcome here 2bh.

Even Shrek didn't get that sort of hostility last season. It was pure, utter hatred from most of the City fans.

Bilboblue said:
Timmmmahhhh said:
alky313 said:
This isn't the Messi thread.

I'd rather have Messi because Ronaldo is a ****, his attitude/approach to a game is shit and he goes to ground far too easily, but I still think Ronaldo is the better player.
If we needed a win and were a couple of goals down I'd much rather have Ronaldo heading the attack than Messi.

No you don't, you're just fishing for a reaction.

Nobody in their right mind thinks Ronaldo is better than Messi.

I'm not fishing for anything.

I'm not asking you to agree/disagree with my opinion.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
judging from the crowd yesterday I don't think he's welcome here 2bh.

I'm still astonished (and disappointed) that any City fans would want this **** anywhere near a blue shirt. He's a loathsome whining cheat, highly talented no doubt but there's a limit to how much I could tolerate a player of that sort at City and he goes way beyond it.

don't you think shrek has got the look of christopher walken as he's about to do dennis potter in!

16gms95.jpg

is it the ears!

Timmmmahhhh said:
Bilboblue said:
Timmmmahhhh said:
I'd rather have Messi because Ronaldo is a ****, his attitude/approach to a game is shit and he goes to ground far too easily, but I still think Ronaldo is the better player.
If we needed a win and were a couple of goals down I'd much rather have Ronaldo heading the attack than Messi.

No you don't, you're just fishing for a reaction.

Nobody in their right mind thinks Ronaldo is better than Messi.

I'm not fishing for anything

Messi = Albert Einstien......Ronaldo = Brian Cox in comparison.

damon1978 said:
would always choose Messi, but part of me wonders could he do what he does in the prem?

who cares? We are already the best team in the league! If he could only play to quarter of his level in the prem I would take him, he could save the magic for european games.

damon1978 said:
would always choose Messi, but part of me wonders could he do what he does in the prem?

yes, yes he could; and if he wasn't doing it would be cos 3 players are marking him, then think what Kun, David, Samir etc would be doing with the extra space. BUT he isn't coming so it is all irrelevant anyway

No doubt he could do the same over here, remember people concerns about silva being too small? If a player has the talent it doesn't matter where he is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.