Cristmexit

Pelly Greeny

Would you fuck Christmas off if you could?

I would.

Spending a fortune, under pressure to get the tree/decorations/dinner right, transport problems, fixture congestion, people making a big fuss ................... nah. Fire it off.

It's only a farce if you let it.

Spend what you can afford. On people you love. Celebrate if you want...it's an outdated idea but a noble one. Maybe volunteer in a soup kitchen/ food bank. It does the soul good. Or just treat it as another long weekend. Relax. Watch some shit tv. Eat some food.

But don't pander to the adverts/ sales promotions/ load of old crap that goes on. Ignore it. If we all did that it would go away.

I love the idea of an ideal Christmas,unfortunately far too many negatives are attached these days.

Well I am about to head to town and get pissed at the Christmas market. All welcome to join me!

Dead right....just got in for dinner and the dogs have helped themselves to 2 boxes of Thorntons, 1 Olive oil hand wash and a tub of hand lotion. Now I hate christmas, dont buy anything, dont wrap anything and dont send cards but apparantly it's my fault and when I phoned to give her the good news she told me so and put the phone down on me.

About 6 yrs ago i lost my best friend and i shut myself away for 2 weeks and found i lovedit so thats what i do every yr,everyone knows the score don't bother me,i eat tons of choc and watch loads of footy and its bliss

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.