Croatia v Albania - Wed 19th June, 14:00 | Euro 2024 Group B

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’m sitting here thinking I’d rather watch Albania play than England.

Never in a million years would I have thought that might happen!

2nd best game this tournament for me, after Turkey - Georgia. Awesome match!

I really can't tell how it was from a neutral perspective, I know that from Croatian standpoint, this was gut wrenching :D

First the disgusting bad first half where we were totally lost on the pitch and our goalkeeper first fumbles(should've saved that imo) and then saved us from sinking, to second half where we were killing them and missing opportunities ( especially the one where 2 players trip over the ball while goalkeeper is lying on the grass), to them equalizing cause we offered no aggression in the last 5 minutes.

Many chances and 4 goals, I can see it being entertaining, also the score is completely fair IMO, since it could've been 2-3:0 for Albania in the first half, and same for us in the second.

Fingers crossed that they show the second half performance against Italy, or we're screwed.

it was the same last Euro, lost against England, draw against Czehcs and win against Scotland. Italy is way stronger tho than those last euros Scotland, sooo good luck to us.

Also we are conceding so many goals it's crazy. Only had 1 conceded in the group stage last WC and 3 in last euro group stage. This euros, 5 in 2 games -.-

But that's what happens when your defenders don't get enough playtime in their clubs.

Anyhow, sorry for the rant, thanks for all the support and good luck to England today!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.