Croatia v Brazil - Fri 9th Dec, 15:00 | Quarter-final | World Cup 2022

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MCFC1993

Screenshot 2022-12-06 at 17.56.50.png

Live on BBC 1. Coverage starts at 14:30 (GMT). Presented by Mark Chapman. Pundits are Alex Scott, Jurgen Klinsmann and Micah Richards. Commentary from Guy Mowbray and Jermaine Jenas.

Croatia's results so far:
Screenshot 2022-12-06 at 17.58.55.png

Brazil's results so far:
Screenshot 2022-12-06 at 17.59.28.png

Croatia XI v Japan:
Screenshot 2022-12-06 at 18.00.29.png

Brazil XI v South Korea:
Screenshot 2022-12-06 at 18.01.20.png

Surely this one is only going one-way?

Last edited:
I should imagine it’s the end of the road for Croatia but you never know, they have a lot of experience. Just seems they are lacking a bit of cutting edge, although they did stick 4 past Canada.

They’ll be much more organised than Korea were against Brazil anyway. Brazil didn’t find it easy to break down more organised teams like Serbia and Switzerland. There’s also a lot of nonsense about Brazil’s bench being able to win the World Cup when they couldn’t even beat Cameroon.

I think Brazil will get through quite comfortably in the end. Although it wouldn’t be the biggest surprise if Croatia pushed them all the way either.

It's still the worst Brazil team in my lifetime....

But it might just win them a world cup!

That's not to say it's a shit team, it obviously isn't. But when you look back to the late 90s/2000s with Roberto Carlos, Ronaldo, Rivaldo, Ronadinho.

They have Neymar, who is one incredible player... if things go his way.

The croatians are Wiley campaigners these days. I can't see Brazil battering them.

Both teams better than the sum of their parts.

Can see Brazil pipping it.

It's still the worst Brazil team in my lifetime....

But it might just win them a world cup!

That's not to say it's a shit team, it obviously isn't. But when you look back to the late 90s/2000s with Roberto Carlos, Ronaldo, Rivaldo, Ronadinho.

They have Neymar, who is one incredible player... if things go his way.

The croatians are Wiley campaigners these days. I can't see Brazil battering them.
It's an underwhelming team compared to teams in the past, but they have a good mix of experience and youth and have a lot of depth. 2014 team with Jo and Fred up front worse though they still managed to get to the semi final before losing 7 - 1 vs Germany!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.