Croatia v Brazil - Fri 9th Dec, 15:00 | Quarter-final | World Cup 2022

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I would go a red card on this one, though the refs have not been chucking them about like they used to.

It's still the worst Brazil team in my lifetime....

But it might just win them a world cup!

That's not to say it's a shit team, it obviously isn't. But when you look back to the late 90s/2000s with Roberto Carlos, Ronaldo, Rivaldo, Ronadinho.

They have Neymar, who is one incredible player... if things go his way.

The croatians are Wiley campaigners these days. I can't see Brazil battering them.

Not even close... They might be unlikeable but they've been far worse in at least the last 3 world cups, they're a far bigger threat than they have been in a World Cup since 2006.

They aren't the entertainers of the mid 90s to early 2000s but they're a far better team than they've been for the past 3 world cups, even player for player without the better teamwork and togetherness that they've shown for a long time, this is probably the strongest Brazil have been in at least 15 years, and yes they really have been that poor in all this time.

Doesn't mean they'll win it or even go through today, but this Brazil team is without question the best since the mid to late 2000s at least.

It's still the worst Brazil team in my lifetime....

But it might just win them a world cup!

That's not to say it's a shit team, it obviously isn't. But when you look back to the late 90s/2000s with Roberto Carlos, Ronaldo, Rivaldo, Ronadinho.

They have Neymar, who is one incredible player... if things go his way.

The croatians are Wiley campaigners these days. I can't see Brazil battering them.
That Brazil team that had Felipe Melo in midfield was the worst.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.