Croatia v Brazil - Fri 9th Dec, 15:00 | Quarter-final | World Cup 2022

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As they are not creating hardly anything from open play, why are Croatia not putting the ball in the box from corners and free kicks

Modric is phenomenal!
I honestly think he’s top of this generation’s midfield tree ahead of Iniesta, de Bruyne, David Silva, Xavi, Bernardo Silva… and Jordan Henderson

He is easily the worst player on that list.

The thing people don't understand is there's far more international football than in years gone by, you'd typically get 4 to 6 games at most years ago, nowadays you can expect around 8 to 10 a year for an average nation that's without tournaments, if Pele played in this last generation he'd have had 150 caps minimum and probably 110 goals.

Same goes for Romario too half the time Brazil called up a far weaker squad for a lot of matches.

Team full of Rags, Cultists, Arses and cunts like them. Casemeiro Fred Antony, Allison Fabinho, Jesus (he’s been winding me up as a bit of a cry baby since he’s left City) Martinelli, then you have Neymar and Richarlison… half of the squad has bleached their hair like they think they’re 1998 Romania.

Squad full of wankers
The fans are just as bad. 95% of them have probably never been to a Brazilian club match. They only come out for international tournaments.

The thing people don't understand is there's far more international football than in years gone by, you'd typically get 4 to 6 games at most years ago, nowadays you can expect around 8 to 10 a year for an average nation that's without tournaments, if Pele played in this last generation he'd have had 150 caps minimum and probably 110 goals.

Same goes for Romario too half the time Brazil called up a far weaker squad for a lot of matches.
I would say Neymar and Kaka are the most overrated players I have seen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.