Croatia v Spain | Euro 2020 Last 16

The pre-eminent co-commentators in the country are Neville, Carragher, Savage and McManaman so its a bit much to be pretending like a cockney accent is a crime.
She's the only co-commentator that actually does any re
Hard to ignore they've gone to pieces at the back since Garcia left.
Can never understand taking a CB off unless you have to. In this case made a double change in moving Laporte to the right...nearly cost them

We listened to the match in the car on the way down to visit my mum

I thought Izzy Christiansen, as summariser, was excellent. She is intelligent and articulate.

So that’s probably the last time she’ll be used.

Misogynistic my arse! All people are saying is that she never shuts up and her grammer is appalling. It is grating, simple as that.
I`m sure no one has said she doesn`t know what she`s talking about because she`s a woman!
Tell me you`ve never took the piss out of Scousers, spuds, rags or anyone who you don`t like!
You`ve heard the phrase "Holier than thou" I take it?

You've clearly missed the sarcasm there.

Misogynistic my arse! All people are saying is that she never shuts up and her grammer is appalling. It is grating, simple as that.
I`m sure no one has said she doesn`t know what she`s talking about because she`s a woman!
Tell me you`ve never took the piss out of Scousers, spuds, rags or anyone who you don`t like!
You`ve heard the phrase "Holier than thou" I take it?
Did you just say, "her grammer is appalling"?

Pedri might be the most overrated player at the tournie

Nah, he's amazing considering his age. Genius level football IQ, controls the game and passes the ball like a vet. Has a lot to develop physically and be more agressive shooting the ball but for his age bracket what he is doing out there is very impressive

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.