Crocky's knees....

What gets me with Crocky is what bugged me about Crocky Reyna some how always being injured seems to masquerade that he is an average premiership player who has had one very freakish good season and thats it. Its the same tired old cliche's that are trotted out 'when he's fit he'll be a great player for the club'

What utter bollox I've never been frightend to nail my opinions to the mast and say that Crocky is utter crap. Before the barrage of insults arrive let me just quantify that. We spent 18 mil (or so) on a player who during his time at the club whilst he's been fully fit has produced 2 okay/ good performances against 2 poor sides. When put into context that Sunderland spent 12 mil and got Bent we were had with our pants down big style.

We all know why we got Crocky due to Hughes obssessions that ultimatly cost him his job but I'd go as far to say that we've had more out of Benjani in his 2 starts than we've had out Crocky. So regardless of what anyone says Crocky has been a massive disappiontment and embarrasment and I don't see my opinion just as it was with Hughes changing so prove me wrong Crocky please

Mike D said:
What gets me with Crocky is what bugged me about Crocky Reyna some how always being injured seems to masquerade that he is an average premiership player who has had one very freakish good season and thats it. Its the same tired old cliche's that are trotted out 'when he's fit he'll be a great player for the club'

What utter bollox I've never been frightend to nail my opinions to the mast and say that Crocky is utter crap. Before the barrage of insults arrive let me just quantify that. We spent 18 mil (or so) on a player who during his time at the club whilst he's been fully fit has produced 2 okay/ good performances against 2 poor sides. When put into context that Sunderland spent 12 mil and got Bent we were had with our pants down big style.

We all know why we got Crocky due to Hughes obssessions that ultimatly cost him his job but I'd go as far to say that we've had more out of Benjani in his 2 starts than we've had out Crocky. So regardless of what anyone says Crocky has been a massive disappiontment and embarrasment and I don't see my opinion just as it was with Hughes changing so prove me wrong Crocky please[/quote

What a load of shite the lad is pure class,he is the target man we have been crying out for for ages.Pity he probably won't get to prove it because of his knee.

The OP is right to make the point.

This is not a thread about his footballing abilities, it is about his fitness as a professional footballer to do the business out on the pitch, at the higheest level consistently.

His career injury record is not good and i too question the validity of any medical we carried out on him to play for us, especially given the length and size of contract given and the fee paid.

Loaded we may be but stupid we must not!

Is this criticism fair? He is available to play, but rightly Tevez is an automatic starter because he's scoring in every game

Robinho has the same "problem" holding down his place with Bellamy playing so well. Bellamy has patellar tendonitis, the same condition that Santa Cruz has and although everyone's complaint is different, it does indicate that it can be managed and overcome.

Sounds like his best buddy hargreaves. Hmm wonder why they became such good mates, obviously bonded a lot in the treatment room at Bayern.
"So what's wrong with you?"
"Tendonitis of the knee"
"Oh snap! Me too!"
"Do you want to go to the premier league and leech off some random team while we sit in their treatment rooms?"
"Sounds like a date!"

Craig said:
Mike D said:

We all know why we got Crocky due to Hughes obssessions that ultimatly cost him his job but I'd go as far to say that we've had more out of Benjani in his 2 starts than we've had out Crocky. So regardless of what anyone says Crocky has been a massive disappiontment and embarrasment and I don't see my opinion just as it was with Hughes changing so prove me wrong Crocky please[/quote

What a load of shite the lad is pure class,he is the target man we have been crying out for for ages.Pity he probably won't get to prove it because of his knee.

I want some of what you are taking because it sure must be good sh*t with statements like that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.