Crowd Banner/Flag

manchestermooner said:
Love Glazer, Hate United.

Through Thick & Thin, M.C.F.C

23 - A lion never dies.

THESE COLOURS DONT RUN

Right here, Right now...

OUR BLOOD IS BLUE.

We're not really here. (Invisible mans face)

Thank-you your highness...

Feed the goat.

They are quality, spesh the top one

danburge82 said:
lanzablue said:
MANCHESTER 1910-2010 A UNITED FREEZONE

Not necessarily this time but it has to be done for next year

Please please please lets not have anything to do with them lot! Please be a pro-City banner not an anti-United one!

Surely this makes sense! Im not even arsed about them twats so why waste good money that could be reckoned up to a good total to do something spectacular and then put the fucking word "United" on it!?

It's called rivalry !
So you never ever think about ManUre at all ?
I doubt it.
Next year is a centenary, so how can we miss the chance of a quality wind-up?
I think this should be rammed down their RAG throats at every given opportunity.
Imagine the TV cameras picking it up on derby day.

lanzablue said:
danburge82 said:
lanzablue said:
MANCHESTER 1910-2010 A UNITED FREEZONE

Not necessarily this time but it has to be done for next year

Please please please lets not have anything to do with them lot! Please be a pro-City banner not an anti-United one!

Surely this makes sense! Im not even arsed about them twats so why waste good money that could be reckoned up to a good total to do something spectacular and then put the fucking word "United" on it!?

It's called rivalry !
So you never ever think about ManUre at all ?
I doubt it.
Next year is a centenary, so how can we miss the chance of a quality wind-up?
I think this should be rammed down their RAG throats at every given opportunity.
Imagine the TV cameras picking it up on derby day.

I didnt say i never think about them! But i couldnt give a fuck about them really! The only time i really pay attention to them is on derrby day or when they spend far too much of their time obsessing about us; singing about us, coming on our websites, making banners about us - then i call them sad fuckers who need to concentrate on their own club! Other than that i dont care about them!

Plus, yeah if you look in the A-Z Old Trafford is just on the other side of the boarder to Whalley Range and isnt classed as Manchester to the council! But it is Manchester really isnt it!? ive always thought saying it isnt is a bit pathetic! i live in Trafford as do about 3000 City seasoncard holders, so should we hand our seasoncards to proper Mancunians because we arent Mancs? NO FUCKING CHANCE!

But i really think we should be pro-City with our banner idea! Everytime you see that shit banner they've got with 'MCFC 034 YEARS' on it i ALWAYS think; "what a sad bunch of twats, i'd be embarrassed to have another teams name in my ground on a banner!" So why would i change my mind about that just because we'd have one!?

Rivalry is all well and good and on derby day i fucking hate them (as well as the odd time in the pub when they talk utter shit), but compared to other rivalries ours with United is a minor one! plus i hate any and every team on the day we play them and show it when i turn up to the games as im up for and vocal for every one (and i dont sit in either of the efforts we have that call themselves vocal areas of the stadium)! Which cannot be said for most fans when we play anyone but United - we've got one of the worst atmospheres in the Prem over a whole season and its because derby day is the ONE AND ONLY game each season that we have a good atmnosphere (apart from last season when it was totally WANK!) We need to stir it up abit more for loads more games than just that one!

I think the idea of getting a banner to do with United is sad as fuck to be honest and their banner about us is something ive had in my ammo when i do get into the occasional argument with an arrogant Rag! So why stoop to their level!? But thats just me, im not the same as a lot of people! Just voicing my opinion!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.