Crowd Banner/Flag

eshiers1 said:
blue_chili_pepper said:
it should say, " these colours don't run"! like our german counterparts

yeah thats good but lets not plagiarise!

lets come up with one ourselves!

That's not plagerising... that saying has been around for ages... you used to be able to get T shirts with that on from soccer shop....... 'MCFC'... these colours don't run.

Also, it has hooligan connotations...

jrb said:
Perhaps Ric could be kind enough to open a BM Pay Pal account where everyone can donate to the banner fund. Once the amount reaches a certain limit, enough for a decent size banner, we could then start coming up with slogan's. Ric and the other MOD's could then chose the top 3 most popular banner slogn's and we could pick the final one from them.

It's Ric's website, so it's only right we go via Ric and ask him if he's willing to set up a pay pal account and put a link to it on BM. As a goodwill gesture to Ric we could add the Bluemoom website address to the two bottom corners of the banner in small letters.

Well Ric. :-)

My idea. Manchester thanks Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed Al Nahyan

spot on mate everybody has just started saying what they want it to say, it will never eaven get of the ground unless we get the acount sorted. (and i dont really like your idea for the banner lol)

blue_chili_pepper said:
it should say, " these colours don't run"! like our german counterparts

and West Ham and Cardiff and Rangers etc etc etc

Actually it was hibs that made that phrase up!!!
I would donate about a tenner or more depending on how much it would cost!
How about:
" WE WERE HERE WHEN WE WERE SHIT!!"

I think it would be fitting considering the banner at OT which highlights the number of years we have been trophyless, that we have one which indicates the number of days which have passed since the humiliation of Stretford in Rome. Already it would be - 5 ARRIVEDERCI FAKEMANCS

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.