Crowd for Valancia Game.

got mine and the lads yesterday.Think the slight delay getting the season cards out may have impacted but I think it will pick up now.I;d say 35k.

15000-20000

stupid ko time 7pm on Sat night - live on ESPN- no really cheap tickets

effectively a training game<br /><br />-- Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:47 am --<br /><br />
100%manc said:
I was not possible to buy tickets online for most of the week beause there were 2 cock ups

1) the Website was not working for about 4 day
2) there was an error that only let you but 2 tickets . . .so people with say, 4 kids would not buy online

Also there is a deal for 2 adults 2 kids for £30 only available ot the TO so im assuming most people who work in the week will wait for this weekend to go get them from the stadium or Arndale.

can't buy tickets at Arndale anymore mate

Was hoping the KO time would be 1500hrs. Unfortunately i'm in Blackpool doing the Rebellion Festival so to get back after the game means I miss the best bands. My Festival ticket cost £111 I'm not gonna miss that for what is effectively a knockabout.

Marvin said:
We got 29k last season against Celtic but they brought about 4k. Previous Thomas Cook games averaged about 20k.

However interest has grown a lot so I'll go for 30k.

I am looking forward to seeing the place again, see the changes, and of course to welcoming the new players, and the old. Hopefully Robinho will be back as well. Time for him to shut a few people up.

Do you know if the 3rd tier is open?
yes the 3rd tier is open i am up there and got my own seat

Marvin said:
We got 29k last season against Celtic but they brought about 4k. Previous Thomas Cook games averaged about 20k.

However interest has grown a lot so I'll go for 30k.

I am looking forward to seeing the place again, see the changes, and of course to welcoming the new players, and the old. Hopefully Robinho will be back as well. Time for him to shut a few people up.

Do you know if the 3rd tier is open?
It must be as my SC is activated for 308<br /><br />-- Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:51 pm --<br /><br />
alib said:
15000-20000

stupid ko time 7pm on Sat night - live on ESPN- no really cheap tickets

effectively a training game

-- Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:47 am --

100%manc said:
I was not possible to buy tickets online for most of the week beause there were 2 cock ups

1) the Website was not working for about 4 day
2) there was an error that only let you but 2 tickets . . .so people with say, 4 kids would not buy online

Also there is a deal for 2 adults 2 kids for £30 only available ot the TO so im assuming most people who work in the week will wait for this weekend to go get them from the stadium or Arndale.

can't buy tickets at Arndale anymore mate
No cheap tickets..... £10 then £15 and £5 for kids, thats cheap I think, a lot of poeple don't have ESPN , I do but 3 of us are still doing a 200 mile round trip. KO at 7pm will be great, school hols, great chance to gather some more young support up.

will be low i think. got ma brother a ticket today and the girl showed me the screen with the empty seats and there were shit loads. and that was for the south stand.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.