Crowd Reaction Tomorrow if we play badly

Didsbury Dave

Obviously going through would make us joyously happy, and I'm sure failure with some pride will leave the crowd resigned but accepting, but what does everyone think would be the reaction if we play badly and lose comfortably?

Would it be like that Arsenal game under Royle where there was a mass show of loyalty? Or would it be like Blackburn away in the FA cup where the crowd reacted with fury? Or somewhere in between, just silence, apathy and early exits?

Didsbury Dave said:
Obviously going through would make us joyously happy, and I'm sure failure with some pride will leave the crowd resigned but accepting, but what does everyone think would be the reaction if we play badly and lose comfortably?

Would it be like that Arsenal game under Royle where there was a mass show of loyalty? Or would it be like Blackburn away in the FA cup where the crowd reacted with fury? Or somewhere in between, just silence, apathy and early exits?

depends how we lose....

but if we go out badly i feel the worse on BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO front and will be giving this place a miss 2moro

If we play badly one thing i WILL NOT DO is booooo. Sick of booooing we are not Arsenal, we are not middle class observer readers who booo our own players!

Half-empty stadium as City trail 1 -0 with 10 mins left before scoring 3 in the last few minutes, with the last well into injury time, to level it. Screaming hordes of part-time supporters locked out and unable to get back in as the Blues go on to triumph on penalties in front of the faithful on a glorious night in Manchester.

I think if things go badly on the pitch tomorrow, we will also see a bit of disention in the stands...it's all been boiling up to this and if it goes bad, I fear for the worst!

If we play badly its fairly obvious to me that there will be Boos and Hughes Out chants etc, not from me personally Id like to add. Get the feeling at the minute that the support for the management/players is balanced on a knife edge and if we dont turn up on Thursday I think it will push many over the edge. Im woried about it I have to admit.

Balti said:
Half-empty stadium as City trail 1 -0 with 10 mins left before scoring 3 in the last few minutes, with the last well into injury time, to level it. Screaming hordes of part-time supporters locked out and unable to get back in as the Blues go on to triumph on penalties in front of the faithful on a glorious night in Manchester.

That sounds familiar, Balti....

Balti said:

That would be fucking awesome.

True_Blue69 said:
If we play badly its fairly obvious to me that there will be Boos and Hughes Out chants etc, not from me personally Id like to add. Get the feeling at the minute that the support for the management/players is balanced on a knife edge and if we dont turn up on Thursday I think it will push many over the edge. Im woried about it I have to admit.

I feel it will as well.

It's all very well to say we should stand up and sing Blue Moon and show our support, but this season is hanging by a thread. If we go out with a whimper I don't see anything wrong with letting the owners know how we feel.

But not whilst we have any chance at all of winning. We must as fans get right behind the team. And I think the crowd will.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.