Crucial Goals

Was about to mention Mpenza myself, apart from the obvious ones.

Balotelli's overtime penalty against Spurs was another crucial one, I was sure he would miss his first there.

Dickov's muddy knees said:
Blue Til Death said:
Paul Dickov equaliser against Gillingham, its why we are where we are today in my opinion, after he scored Gillingham were never going to win the penalty shootout, they were a spent force and it showed, the mans just as big a hero as Sergio to me..!!

Bar Aguero, this is my favourite goal and goal celebration of all time.

Agree totally, nearly every other goal mentioned in the clubs recent history would not have happened without PD's club saver on that mega day, it took me 6 months to sober up ;-)

The Flash said:
Emile Mpenza's winner against Newcastle in March 2007. Virtually secured our top-flight status.

good shout. what a relief it was when that went in (likewise the final whistle)!

How about Edin's late equaliser at Notts County in FACup. Would have been out but for that - instead we went on to win it!

citytilidie85 said:
Gareth Taylor v Stoke. That win turned our season around that year

Great call!

The change in the team after he scored that goal and that win was nothing short of amazing.
I remember at half time at that game being seriously worried about us as a team and as a club.
We went on a run after that which ultimately resulted in us getting promoted.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.