Crunchy Nut Cornflakes Or Frosties

Blucamp

crunchy nut for me with full fat milk !

And have to be eaten fast so remain crunchy cant stand soggy cereals

Crunchy Nuts are the best in the world. They taste even better in hotels when you get them in those individual boxes which are normally contained in a wicker basket type thing. You open them whilst downing three or four glasses of fruit juice in a futile attempt to ease a raging hangover.

............. might have to drive the 6 miles to my nearest late shop now you arse !!

I don't think either can really be classed as food. Breakfast is supposed to set you up for the day, Chrunchy Nut Cornflakes sets you up for the next 5 minutes then you want to eat something else.

pee dubya said:
I don't think either can really be classed as food. Breakfast is supposed to set you up for the day, Chrunchy Nut Cornflakes sets you up for the next 5 minutes then you want to eat something else.

pmsl all cereals have that effect on me!

Crunchy nut all day!

I was skint last winter and went through a period eating nothing but crunchy nut cornflakes as an alternative to real food. Also easier to prepare than real food.

TheMightyQuinn said:
Crunchy nut all day!

I was skint last winter and went through a period eating nothing but crunchy nut cornflakes as an alternative to real food. Also easier to prepare than real food.

I always spill them so have to spend time cleaning them up, they are really good though. The milk afterwards is really nice, its criminal to pur that away.

PabZab said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Crunchy nut all day!

I always spill them so have to spend time cleaning them up, they are really good though. The milk afterwards is really nice, its criminal to pur that away.

I routinely always lick my plate clean after a nice meal, depending on company obviously!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.