Crvena Zvezda CL Gameweek 6 (A) | Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
Ortega for me. When so many clubs are trying to play our way, it’s incredible that he’s on our bench. Keepers that comfortable with the ball should be worth 30-50 million easily.

Personally I cannot think of keeper of that general quality in England or in Europe who is not a starting keeper every week. United would kill to get him. So would Arsenal, come to that.

I gave it to Stones, he is showing signs of why he was missed during the last few months, glad that Hamilton, Bobb and Phillips scored, but no way should we have conceded 2 goals in that game, Pep needs to sort the defence out

Kalvin, all day long. Just because he pretty much delivered when he had his chance, and for scoring the match winner.

Yes, the young players did well but they weren't under any real pressure, they'll get many more chances.

Personally I still think he has a lot to give, I'd love to see him get a run of games and stay until at least the end of the season.

I have plumed for Hamilton as he opened the scoring and did so with great poise, he was a constant outlet and I liked the way he moved forward with the ball. It was his positive play that won the penalty too.
I was also impressed by Bobb who scored an equally accomplished goal and Nunes who also appears to have a desire to get forward with the ball. Gomes was assured, accept for one of their goals where he just seemed to fall over, Akanji was good and Stones did well to get a few more mins under his belt.

Unbelievable debut for Hamilton. Not just his goal, but so assured and aggressive in his running

Gave it to Hamilton, great debut, direct fast and skillful. Showed no fear and was effective off either flank. Lots of good performances tonight though.

It was a toss up for me between Hamilton and John Stones....but I just couldn't do it...I had to go with John Boy. My heart overruled my head... that doesn't sound right does it. But you know what I mean. :-) :-)
If you were a North Korean you'd still vote Stones over Kim Jong Un! ; )

I cant give a MOtM because i fell asleep on about 50 minutes. Was impressed with young Hamilton though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.