Crvena Zvezda (H) - Tue 19th Sept, 20:00 | CL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
never-harrypotter.gif
Isn't he the rags new gaffer or is it Brian ?

I'd drop one defender to fit in Nunes. Rodri to drop back into CB when required.

Once up by a few (hopefully) bring in Akanji, Phillips, Gomez and Bobb to rest a few.

...........Ederson...........
..... Walker Dias Ake ......
.....Nunes Rodri Foden.....
Silva Alvarez Haaland Doku

Why do the effin Police have to close a major highway for over 12 hours and disrupt the lives of thousands when a pedestrian is hit by a motorist who is charged with dangerous driving? What forensic clues do they expect to find? Just curious as it wouldn't happen in most other countries. Rant over.
Shame for the deceased, god help the cops if they've charged a innocent party.

Reactions: PPT
Watching Newcastle game and commentator just said “ we’ve got the holders coming up later at home “
A little glow came over me :)

Why do the effin Police have to close a major highway for over 12 hours and disrupt the lives of thousands when a pedestrian is hit by a motorist who is charged with dangerous driving? What forensic clues do they expect to find? Just curious as it wouldn't happen in most other countries. Rant over.
Because somebody is dead.
They won't be coming home for their tea tonight
or ever again. A full investigation is required, and
so it should be. I guess you might feel the same if
it was a member of your family.
A few people get delayed. Big deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.