crypto interest

The cost of electricity coupled with the low price of Bitcoin must mean miners rewards are terrible right now, could be running at a loss.
Yeah, they will be running at a loss at these prices. They were in 2018 too. Only difference this time round is you don’t have all the cheaper Chinese miners.

I bought some LUNC back in July. Not much but I do feel it's going to be something great long term. Feel like that coin is a great little hobby at the moment. Obviously I wouldn't risk a ton of cash on it but do feel it has a great community supporting it this time

Another exchange goes bust. (FTX)

Hope no ‘mooners are harmed.

Advice: if you have funds on one of these shitty, poorly regulated exchanges, cash in and stick it in an index ETF of a decent, FCA regulated platform like H.L.

You won’t double your money in 6 months, but you’ll never lose it all either.

Another exchange goes bust. (FTX)

Hope no ‘mooners are harmed.

Advice: if you have funds on one of these shitty, poorly regulated exchanges, cash in and stick it in an index ETF of a decent, FCA regulated platform like H.L.

You won’t double your money in 6 months, but you’ll never lose it all either.

All caused by the ceo of both Binance and Ftx having a twitter spat, unregulated scumbags just lost people a lot of money.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.