crypto interest

For anyone who's interested in Crypto, but doesn't know much about it, I'd like to explain what it is and how it works.

Over a decade ago, some smart people came up with a system called blockchain which made trading anonymously online more secure. A virtual currency (word currency used loosely) called Bitcoin was designed to be traded using blockchain. A handful of morons bought these bitcoins. Over the years, interest in bitcoin grew and more morons were drawn into buying it. The original morons got incredibly lucky and made vast profits which enticed even more morons in.

Now everyone is trying to get on the gravy train by both creating random 'coins' and also buying random 'coins' in the hope that bigger swathes of morons further down the line will be daft enough to pay more for it.

There is always a new coin that has loads of 'potential' that disappears a few days later. Even the most recognised coin has literally no day-to-day use now, ten years on. The market of morons willing to spend more than the previous morons has become saturated so now people who are stuck with tons of their money invested into this useless thing create threads on bluemoon forum trying to bolster interest in the particular 'coin' they were daft enough to buy in the first place.

The unfortunate truth with 'Crypto' is that the boat has set sail. The people who got involved early on have made their money. There are some lucky people who make a few quid today, but that's the same with any gamble.
Post this again in a few years about no use case especially involving Terra Luna and UST.:)

For the fraudsters that are ripping people off in phone and internet enabled bank scams and can launder it through crypto. Sooner it is fucked off as a criminal enabling enterprise the better
the scammers use gift cards, bought from Asda, Tesco etc, crypto is far too easy to trace compared to gift cards

Post this again in a few years about no use case especially involving Terra Luna and UST.:)

Yay another coin…albeit this one is pegged to currencies. What a banging idea that was let me create something called TerraUSD and peg it to the USD. Probably easier if I just use PayPal or similar that already exist. I’ve just invented the wheeel it’s super new, like a wheel but rounder…well not rounder but definitely newer and more super.

What I, and thousands like me, really need to be able to do is sell that movie I purchased off Amazon prime or that Album I brought off iTunes…you know like I used to do when they was in tape or disk form…the old days before all this technology made our lives easier. Apparently. If that results in me getting paid in TerraGBP or via PayPal I don’t give two shits so long as I can buy my groceries with it or whatever I choose to do and the £5 I sold it for is still worth £5 tomorrow and the next day. Not £0 or £50.

Yay another coin…albeit this one is pegged to currencies. What a banging idea that was let me create something called TerraUSD and peg it to the USD. Probably easier if I just use PayPal or similar that already exist. I’ve just invented the wheeel it’s super new, like a wheel but rounder…well not rounder but definitely newer and more super.

What I, and thousands like me, really need to be able to do is sell that movie I purchased off Amazon prime or that Album I brought off iTunes…you know like I used to do when they was in tape or disk form…the old days before all this technology made our lives easier. Apparently. If that results in me getting paid in TerraGBP or via PayPal I don’t give two shits so long as I can buy my groceries with it or whatever I choose to do and the £5 I sold it for is still worth £5 tomorrow and the next day. Not £0 or £50.
As I said, post it in a few years and we’ll see who’s laughing. Also watch Luna pass $100 a coin by the end of the year and keep enjoying that 0% interest off those lovely bankers.

found a good video for @Manchester33

Like I said, some of the morons get lucky. It doesn't make it a good investment.

It's like the gold rush... the person making all the money is the guy selling shovels!

Just with bitcoin (or any crypto), it's the platforms that 'traders' use.

you are spot on with the platforms.
A couple of month agos a one of the more basic exchanges coinbase, went public on the nasdaq.
It entered with a valuation bigger than lloyds and barclays put together.

Any of the gullible crypto fan Bois interested in buying some tulips?

Some people made a lot of money from those tulips! I've said it in another post but to label everyone involved in crypto as a moron is wrong and equally to label the crypto race as a Ponzi scheme is also wrong.

Some of the smartest computer mathematicians are involved in crypto. Some of the smartest investors are too. Will the everyday man get fucked? Probably but that's not different from stocks and shares!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.