Crystal Palace (A) 11th March

Can I just stress to everyone on here who's looking for spares - there's going to be tons of scammers doing the rounds because it's all electronic tickets.

If you're buying them from other blues on this thread check their posting history and how long they've been a member.

I could be mistaken, but I don't see why someone couldn't sell the same 'ticket' 100 times by forwarding an email.

Can I just stress to everyone on here who's looking for spares - there's going to be tons of scammers doing the rounds because it's all electronic tickets.

If you're buying them from other blues on this thread check their posting history and how long they've been a member.

I could be mistaken, but I don't see why someone couldn't sell the same 'ticket' 100 times by forwarding an email.
'I could be mistaken, but I don't see why someone couldn't sell the same 'ticket' 100 times by forwarding an email'.

I think you might be right and whoever scans in first will be fine, the others will be left £30 out of pocket plus travel.

True, but the same could be said of all e-tickets, home or away.

If a ticket is sold on, then the buyer could sell it on again. And again!! Which would put the original buyer up shit creak with the club. Best to check the buyer’s history too. Make sure they have a good history of buying tickets AND attending games.

I have 2 match tickets and 2 coach seats available

Leaving pub in Middleton at 10am. Pub open at 9am

Price is £68

PM me

*SOLD*

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.