Crystal Palace (A) - Mon 14th March, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as it’s possible to make a case for our troubles against palace causing us issues, I wonder what the team sheet was for those games. This is our strongest line up right now, not lacking in motivation. Any draw or defeat will be not for the want of trying or without a lot of bad luck

Look I don’t care so much about the performance ( as we are now at the tail end of the season) but its all about the points,couldn’t care if it’s an OG that gets us the points,just get the win please City and turn the pressure onto the red scousers for Wednesday night at arsenal…

Good team. Shame 2 keepers on the bench instead of a McAtee.

Hopefully we break our run of results matching tonight. Every team we've played twice in the league this season we've had the same result (win, lose, draw) home and away.
Even Fordy was positive, I just don’t think you can help yourself. Less positive than Fordy isn’t something I’d like to be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.