Crystal Palace (A) - Mon 14th March, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Our media department should be on to SS right now demanding an immediate on-air apology for those two fuckers once again referring to City being state-owned. It’s cunts like these totally ignoring the CAS verdict that allows this nonsense to being continuously recycled. They go on live TV make totally false claims and it just gets accepted as fact. Our media department are a waste of space if they aren’t stopping this shite from happening.

Why’s Neville bringing up the “81 people were executed in Saudi Arabia” thing for?

SA has the death penalty and they executed murderers, rapists, arms smugglers and most of the 81 were terrorists from Al Qaeda, ISIS and Huthis, on one day as a message to everyone. They said “The kingdom will continue to take a strict and unwavering stance against terrorism and extremist ideologies that threaten the stability of the entire world.”

No mention of Liverpool’s main sponsor being money launderers for terrorists, I noticed.

I don’t see the issue surrounding scrutiny of our ownership. All I’ll say is this, Chelsea and ourselves wouldn’t get anywhere near Liverpool/United without the large investments, which begs the question, if we can’t have that… then how are we supposed to compete?

The structure of football isn’t fair or competitive right now and we didn’t set those rules.
Only previously successful clubs (80s90s00s) are allowed to monopolize. As they deserve it for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.