Crystal Palace (A) | Post-Match Thread

J Anus.........

old-man-crying.gif

lol ok be honest all you cunts
are you rags or dippers tomorrow?

I am shamelessly a full-on, bus-smashing, Yaya-injury-cheering, hubcap-stealing, bang-out-of-order dipper. I want this thing settled by tomorrow evening, if poss. We go into the game on Tuesday knowing that we're champions. Nice…

Come on you dippers. I like you really, I'm just bashful about it.
Bollox. Come on you bad-tempered 0-0 bore draw.
Then spend the next few days wondering how Old Mother Riley's VAR mob can give the rags (and our opponents) 5 penalties a game in a bid to overcome the goal difference.

The fat lady is warming up her voice. Very poor first half, Sterling and Jesus are bang out of form and watching Sergio was quite sad. Second half he gets his goal and the Sergio of old is back. Ake and Laporte were solid, but was the Dinho substitution, leaving Rodri on, and 90 minutes for Cancelo, a clue to Tuesdays lineup?

I agree, i really like him so far and just have a feeling he'll be a great player for us
He’s only 20. Give him a chance to adapt to life in Manchester and football in the PL.
I think he will learn under Pep and hopefully grow next season like Rodri and Cancelo have.

He could be a goal scorer if played in the centre.

I have hopes that he makes it with us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.