Crystal Palace (A) | Post Match Thread

Yeah, agains Forest we were even better. We have been playing really well for about a month now. Again, 9 chances created is a lot, but people here are so spoiled that if we don't score 4 goals every game, then we are poor.

Last 10 matches agains Palace we have only won 6. Tell me any other team outside of the big 6 we struggle as much? Only 6 wins is way lower than our average, so yeah they are difficult for us.
Fine. We're obviously not going to agree. You're not going to change my opinion, and I'm not going to change yours. The popular consensus on here seems to be that, as I said, it's a fantastic result from a so so game. But hey, it's all about opinions. Have a good evening.

The amount of times Nevile had to reiterate Phoden was poor, sloppy , etc then he moved on to , City aren't using Haaland as good as Dortmand did , blatant attempt to influence the uneducated viewer , unbiased my arse !
This new narrative is getting a bit old. Haaland missed one sitter, and was static on two golden crosses. I appreciate the team is still adapting, but he's a player in a team now. It's not City/Haaland. It's just City.

The amount of times Nevile had to reiterate Phoden was poor, sloppy , etc then he moved on to , City aren't using Haaland as good as Dortmand did , blatant attempt to influence the uneducated viewer , unbiased my arse !
Unless they play an English team in Europe, he’s not watched Dortmund. He is spouting verbal diarrhea for the rag,dipper,arse armchair window lickers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.