Crystal Palace (A) - Sat 11th Mar, 17:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Always feel we play better when we have a game every few days. Shame we don’t have a game mid week makes a tricky away game all the more trickier.

Having said that palace are in woeful form so should be a comfortable win

With the Leipzig coming close on the heels of this one my worry is that Pep will rotate like a rotating thing that rotates.
Fully expect Rico,Kalvin and maybe even Gomez to start.
Not to mention a solid back three formation.

With the Leipzig coming close on the heels of this one my worry is that Pep will rotate like a rotating thing that rotates.
Fully expect Rico,Kalvin and maybe even Gomez to start.
Not to mention a solid back three formation.
It’s a difficult match to me given Leipzig is so important and this is away from home. Plus Palace are a better side than their form suggests and have players capable of the spectacular. Last year there we were not clinical and absolutely have to change that on Saturday (and we’ve been decent last 3 games).
Oh for a proper VAR of the Leipzig handball and a killer mentality in that first half dominance. Would have made life easier.
Still, the rewards are there for us if we can win the 3 games next week.

Not being cocky but this is the time we generally hit our stride in the league, just ask liverpool, the other team getting a bit of luck going their way, such as arsenal late winners at villa and v Bournemouth, it will really focus our players minds on going on one of our winning runs. CMON CITY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.