Crystal Palace (A) - Sat 6th April, 12:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MCFC1993

Kick off time 12:30 (BST). Live on TNT Sport for those in the UK.

Palace away is always a tough game for us, it'll be tight.

Hopefully we can put a bit of pressure on the other 2. Arsenal go to Brighton on Saturday night and Liverpool go to United on Sunday.

You could make an argument that those 11 should start again but I think there will be changes. We have Madrid on the Tuesday.

I'd start with the team that played tonight to be honest and give the 'big names' a rest. We don't need to play Haaland, Stones, KdB against Palace.

Villa are not a bad side and I honestly thought we seemed to play with a bit more 'fluidity' today that we have done recently. Doku ripped them a new one, Foden was unplayable and the rest all had chances.

Palace are not as good as Villa but will absolutely pack the penalty area for 100 minutes. We just have to make sure we concentrate on the counter, but I fancy us to give them a bit of a hiding to be honest.

I'd start with the team that played tonight to be honest and give the 'big names' a rest. We don't need to play Haaland, Stones, KdB against Palace.

Villa are not a bad side and I honestly thought we seemed to play with a bit more 'fluidity' today that we have done recently. Doku ripped them a new one, Foden was unplayable and the rest all had chances.

Palace are not as good as Villa but will absolutely pack the penalty area for 100 minutes. We just have to make sure we concentrate on the counter, but I fancy us to give them a bit of a hiding to be honest.
Pep's got some things to think about now, for sure.

They're under pressure as the new manager hasn't had a good start. I think that was a statement win by us tonight and we'll build again on that - 4-1 to City.
Come on you blues!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.