Crystal Palace (A) - Sat 6th April, 12:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No real surprise that Foden doesn't play today, Waistcoat playing him two full games for England didn't help the situation.

Hopefully he won't be needed today either with Real Madrid coming up on Tuesday.

It's going to be a tough test, Crystal Palace have always been a team that we've struggled against, They have players that can cause alot of teams real problems with Eze and Mateta.

It's a stage of the season now were performances are irrelevant, Just get the win no matter how ugly it is.

No real surprise that Foden doesn't play today, Waistcoat playing him two full games for England didn't help the situation.

Hopefully he won't be needed today either with Real Madrid coming up on Tuesday.

It's going to be a tough test, Crystal Palace have always been a team that we've struggled against, They have players that can cause alot of teams real problems with Eze and Mateta.

It's a stage of the season now were performances are irrelevant, Just get the win no matter how ugly it is.
I agree to a certain extent, but to give us the best chance of winning we need to play well. I thought against villa we were really good. More of the same today!

How can a pl game take place when there is no parking ? Not only do have to leave at silly o'clock in the morning there's also no parking !
There's a big arse car park at the Tescos near Elmers End tube station, don't know if they have match day parking restrictions like the Etihad Asda, but it's an option, possibly.

Thought Bobb would start instead of Grealish. Grealish for 60 minutes or so makes a lot of sense, though.

So, we have KDB, Haaland, Alvarez and Grealish in attack. The question is about the other 2 who will join them from Rodri, Bernardo, Kovacic and Nunes. Kovacic is almost certain to start. The question is whether both Rodri and Bernie will be rested or only one of them.

Thought Bobb would start instead of Grealish. Grealish for 60 minutes or so makes a lot of sense, though.

So, we have KDB, Haaland, Alvarez and Grealish in attack. The question is about the other 2 who will join them from Rodri, Bernardo, Kovacic and Nunes. Kovacic is almost certain to start. The question is whether both Rodri and Bernie will be rested or only one of them.
Bernie has been running on fumes lately so wouldn’t be surprised if he’s rested.

I don’t disagree, he needs to start midweek.

Just expressing my annoyance that Phil was overplayed by Southgate which means rest for him now is imperative. Hopefully we won’t need him second half and he’ll be fresh for Real.
Think this De Bruyne bloke will do okay in his absence,hopefully Foden won't be needed good rotation options.Think rotating Foden and KDB the next few weeks will be a thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.