Crystal Palace (Away) - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We were told to expect squad rotation and unless we want players getting injured for the run in plus all of the cups/chumps league Pep has to do it.
Dont think its gonna be an easy match, but if getting a draw or even a loss (not that i expect us to lose), results in us being able to fight on all 4 fronts then so be it.

The man is a loon. Jesus has been shite. I don't think we should leave top players on the bench till the game is won. They will be pissing themselves. Rightly so.
Yes but you’re clueless and if you picked the team then just about every top player would now be injured.

If I wanted a carpet I’d take your advice, but seeing as we’ve won 18 in a row using Pep’s methods then I’ll trust him on this one.

After you’ve done these theatrics and been proven wrong time and again then one may expect you’d keep your thoughts on downlow let people think you’re silly rather than opening your mouth and proving it to them.

Fair play to Hodgson wanting to be the team to beat us and if they do it’s a big lift to all there club! This is another tough tough game will it catch up to us we wait and see.

Can't say I'm too happy with that team. Seems too much chop and change but lets see how it goes. Pep hasn't got it wrong yet this season.

nope. aguero is twice the player jesus is just now. Sterling is on fire so lets leave him out.
ycmiu.
you make good points here as both aguero and Sterling have had a four day rest . Let's just hope Pep has got this one right . Palace may come at us more and leave spaces .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.