Crystal Palace (Away) - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like Bernado given a game in Dave's position, not been too convinced so far out wide. Mangala and Otamendi to start, possibly bringing Stones on last 20-30 if fit.

I think yesterday was a day off for the team so they should be training today. Anyone seen any pictures of training today to see if Delph, Kompany or D. Silva about?
None of them will be involved at Palace. David still enjoying his Spanish sojourn and why not, he deserves it. Back in the New Year.

It is. I do frequent on a Friday evening with my City cap on but have been told no colours on a match day.
There are no longer any away-friendly pubs around Norwood Junction station as the Wetherspoons got converted to a posh pub and Palace only. As far as I know.
Don,t think,its that posh.went in there & asked for a bottle of...Dom Perignon Rose 2002,didn't stock it & never heard off it...

As for the game,same as newcastle 0-1 3 points in the bag mind the gap,
But will be betting.0-3..1-3..0-4...

Last edited:
If Hodges is «true» to his word and will play offensiv football thia could possibly be repeat of The Stoke game and end up 6 or 7-0 it wouød be grat to end the year win BIG Win... hehe.... i am not holding my «brearh» for it. I am just saying

Ederson
Walker Otamendi Mangala Danilo
Fernandinho
Sterling KDB Bernardo Sané
Aguero

Nah... you can’t beat a dodgy stream with a Chinese commentary ;)

Yeah, 4ks great but you can’t beat the joy of having to close about 7 adverts pressing the wrong x 15 times before you hear the dulcet tones of a Chinese man commentating on the City match in ultra low resolution. Pure bliss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.