Crystal Palace (H) - Sat 16th Dec, 15:00 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
not long ago, an early City goal would open the flood-gates, not nowadays. Could be "game management" or teams we face now know we are suckers for a simple punt down the middle, whatever. Probably a bit of both and injuries. Confident we wont lose, but not expecting a goal-fest... coybb

A lot of calls for Nunes to start!

Yes he was good in a dead rubber against a poor team, still should have attempted to score with those 2 chances he created though!

No time for pissing about and has to do a lot more to be worth a start in a vital League game.

He was atrocious at Luton when he came on.
That’s the spirit. Thank fuck it’s Christmas or you might have been really hard on a City player

Piccadilly approach, (literally outside the main entrance) Piccadilly Tap.

Get to see the fantastic WW1 sculpture of wounded soldiers too!

Excellent drinks and 70's Mcr fan photos on the walls!
Fucking hell based on your last post I saw I hope alcohol and pictures of wounded soldiers doesn’t make you negative

Rather played these away. They always give us a tough match at home. Last year we had to come back from 2 down. Obviously we are very good at that, but I’d rather we lead comfortably at HT so I can relax a little bit? Maybe? No?! Thought so.
Zaha not there mightvhep

Not our moment to get big scores or easy games. For me it’s about 3 more points before going in to the WC tournament. Don’t give a flying feck how we do it and with what 11.

Rather played these away. They always give us a tough match at home. Last year we had to come back from 2 down. Obviously we are very good at that, but I’d rather we lead comfortably at HT so I can relax a little bit? Maybe? No?! Thought so.
Zaha not there mightvhep

Not our moment to get big scores or easy games. For me it’s about 3 more points before going in to the WC tournament. Don’t give a flying feck how we do it and with what 11.
Not the same threat without Zaha and Townsend on the break
Think Ayew also out
I agree with those expecting to see some goals for us but would be happy with a solid 1-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.