Crystal Palace (H) - Sat 16th Dec, 15:00 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would love to see Nunes get another start and see if he can build on tonight and get some momentum going. I think his legs next to Rodri could be useful. Especially as Rodri is already nearing a 10th yellow. We need to take some defensive burden off of him.

I doubt Akanji will start but he really should be playing given his form- especially when compared to Walker's. I don't see Haaland starting on only two days of training either, but who knows? Hopefully, Doku will be back training soon.

--------------Ederson
Akanji---Dias---Gvaridol---Ake
--------------Rodri
---------Nunes----Foden
Bernardo----Alvarez---Grealish
Rodri’s on 6 yellows.

Would love to see Nunes get another start and see if he can build on tonight and get some momentum going. I think his legs next to Rodri could be useful. Especially as Rodri is already nearing a 10th yellow. We need to take some defensive burden off of him.

I doubt Akanji will start but he really should be playing given his form- especially when compared to Walker's. I don't see Haaland starting on only two days of training either, but who knows? Hopefully, Doku will be back training soon.

--------------Ederson
Akanji---Dias---Gvaridol---Ake
--------------Rodri
---------Nunes----Foden
Nearing a tenth? Isn’t he on 5 or 6? Hes only played one match since his one match ban for five.

if Haaland, Grealish and Doku still feeling the effects of injury then rest them for Riyad

Eddie
walker/akanji - stones - dias - ake
rodri
bernardo - nunes
bobb. - alvarez. - foden

Palace have an injury crisis and are missing Ayew through suspension, have they appealed?
They also no longer have Mr fallover when breathed upon in the penalty area as he's busy at Galatassaray.
Also going through a bad patch of form. We'd have to be dogshit not to get 3 points at home.
Don't think this is going to be close but 3 points is all that matters.
Alvarez is bagging a couple here methinks. Might have a wager!

Kick off time 15:00 (GMT). 'Not on TV for those in the UK'.

Managed to give quite a few players rest in the CL which is good.

I don't know whether Haaland is fit but I doubt it. Not sure on Doku's status either.
Hopefully Grealish didn't have a knock at the end of the 1st half either.

Palace do have a habit of showing up at our place, hopefully we're fully prepared for that.

My guess would be:
--------------Ederson
Walker---Stones---Dias---Ake
----------------Rodri
---------Nunes----Foden
Haaland will start imho

Nearing a tenth? Isn’t he on 5 or 6? Hes only played one match since his one match ban for five.
And the prick ref couldn’t wait to give him a soft yellow, he is clearly being targeted

Palace have an injury crisis and are missing Ayew through suspension, have they appealed?
They also no longer have Mr fallover when breathed upon in the penalty area as he's busy at Galatassaray.
Also going through a bad patch of form. We'd have to be dogshit not to get 3 points at home.
Don't think this is going to be close but 3 points is all that matters.
Alvarez is bagging a couple here methinks. Might have a wager!
Hope so as my 15 and 20 goals for Alvarez isn’t looking to clever now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.