Crystal Palace (H) - Sat 27th Aug 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good interview with Pep today on Football Focus. Interesting insights into his thoughts about what he will do after football.
Just love that man!!
Even Dion Dublin was quite complimentary about us which left me rewinding to make sure he wasn’t being sarcastic or anything. :-)

Today I want to be able to start calling Alfie’s lad by his own name! To do that I am waiting for him to score a hat trick!! I am not asking a lot am I? I’m a very demanding fan I know but for me to shout Erling instead of Alfie’s lad *lol* he has to deliver!

John Boy, John Boy keep that Palace lot under control. I’m relying on you sunshine.

Going back to FF, this is the first female pundit I’ve really taken to. Some of the others are ok in a boring way, some are downright zzzz sending me to sleep but this one is good, interesting and knowledgeable. (Plus she just got away with swearing on TV at lunchtime!! *rofl*) Didn’t catch her name and am not rewinding just to find out. But I hope we have her on more often.

You're not talking about Alex Scott are you?! She practically has her own channel on the BBC.

Anyone possibly PM me a way I might be able to watch the game if I’ve not got sky or BT ? :/

Im predicting 3-1 City. Palace no mugs but we will be too slick for them as the City machine gets up to speed.
Hope Phil can spot Haaland this week.

You're not talking about Alex Scott are you?! She practically has her own channel on the BBC.
Oh no I know Alex Scott. She’s one of the reasons I fast forward through most of FF since she took over! As you say she has practically taken over! Plus she says Ciiy as if there wasn’t a t in the word. Drives me mad!

It was Anita Asante I think? Not 100% sure but I think that was the name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.