Crystal Palace (H) - Sat 27th Aug 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know Pep likes a small squad and doesn't like the headache of leaving players out...

But that bench today is weak as piss. We're hardly into the season too. When the games come thick and fast there will be more injuries.

Pep and board taking an unnecessary risk.
Name me one side that has the quality on the bench of Gundogan, Alvarez, Palmer, Gomez whilst having Grealish, Ake, Phillips and Laporte out injured.

Zaha out will be good news for us. Otherwise, he would've caused headaches on the counter.
Not when we have Walker in the team. In fact Walker wasn’t in the team last year when Laporte was caught in Saha divery and got himself send off.

Anyways it’ll be a boring one way traffic game. Either we score first and have an easy game. Or concede with the first and only shot on goal by Palace, and find it really difficult.

They have been a bogey team at home. Let’s put an end to that please.

Think it will cost us this season as we seem to be incredibly injury prone and we’re struggling to put out a back 4 towards the end of last season And I have never seen our bench look so lacking in strength with some of our most promising youngsters on loan elsewhere
Yet the myth endures among non-City fans that we have about 5 world class players for every position.

We haven’t had a proper left back for a decade, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.