Crystal Palace (H) - Sat 27th Aug 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some on here have been banging on about pep not trying youth for years now.and now we've had afew forced on the team due to injuries it's flap flap fucking flap

Same applies with B.Silva. Cries all over the air about him leaving and that is our best player, but now he plays instead of Gundo, they cry Pep should have started Gundo.
Constantly whinging seems a daily habit.

The Boys in Blue never give in. They fight to the end. Come on City, come on City. Show ‘em lads. Show ‘em all. (Especially the doubting Thomas’s)

With John Boy on the pitch from the start we’ll be all right!! Look JB I need you to fully justify my faith in you. People will laugh at me again if you let me down!! ;-)

Our centre backs this season is what is worrying me. Ake and Stones seem to struggle with injuries, Laporte is coming back from a knee injury. Dias really is the only Central defender that you know will be fit nearly all season.
How do you arrive at that conclusion? What may have happened previously is completely irrelevant, any player can get injured at any time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.