Crystal Palace - Home Match

I know this is very short notice but I could do with 2/3 tickets for the game tomorrow. Ideally together as a few friends are up over Christmas.

Cheers

Hi, after 2 adults tickets for tomorrow, can pick up from around the ground tomorrow, short notice but a change in circumstances means i can go, if i can get tickets.
Please dm me if you have 2 spare and i will snap them up and offer a pre match beverage or 4 as a way of thanks.

Cheers stevie

My mate has two Executive tickets (£70) and Two Gold (£50) Colin Bell level Two on the half way line, pm me for his number.

They have now gone, thanks

I have one spare for block 116 south stand. My mate has my ticket and will meet at the ground 45 mins before kick off if anyone is interested. Looking at £35. Pm if interested

Have 2 x Junior tickets(pair) for Crystal Palace Block 101 row R £10 each, Upgrade to adult abt £20 each. Also one adult tkt block 101 row V £30. Meet in City Square.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.